Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things that make you go "Hhhhmmmmm......"

Some strange things were sighted in carts this evening at Costco:

Cart #1: 10 buckets of kitty litter, topped by 4 buckets of cookie dough.

Cart #2: 12 two dozen cartons of eggs, accompanied by 3 cases of Rockstar.

What makes these even stranger?....they were on their way out. No other items would be added to the cart.


Things that make you go "Hhhhmmmmm......".

3 comments:

Kate said...

My only thought on that one is that there was a coupon for the kitty litter this month, maybe they were stocking up. I'm not so sure about the other items (since most of them aren't usually on my shopping list!) :)
The last funny cart I saw was FULL of alcohol, everything from beer to wine and back again. Oh, and it wasn't just a normally huge Costco cart, it was one of the furniture moving sized ones. :) (I just had to ask what it was for ... his son was getting married.)

Eric 'n Leah said...

Ahhh, springing for the quality Costco stuff for the big occasion, eh?
:-)

Wilson Family said...

As if Costco is not fun enough.....next time I go I'm going to see what kinds of crazy carts I see. I'll let you know.