**UPDATE** The fish hats did there job. The kids ate their salmon without too much prodding and I didn't have to wash any down the drain. Whoopee!
We're having some salmon tonight for dinner. I don't want to throw out the wee bit 'o fish that we do put on the kids plates- SO, Daddy helped them make fish hats to wear at dinner tonight. Hopefully these will get them excited enough about the fish that they will eat it right along with us. I'll let you know how it works.
We're having some salmon tonight for dinner. I don't want to throw out the wee bit 'o fish that we do put on the kids plates- SO, Daddy helped them make fish hats to wear at dinner tonight. Hopefully these will get them excited enough about the fish that they will eat it right along with us. I'll let you know how it works.

6 comments:
Cute! How'd it work?
Wow, I'm impressed! Can you make one for me??
Hey Leah
I think the girls would gladly come over!! Especially if they knew salmon was on the menu (Brigitta's favorite :). Analina would want to come for the Dora/Diego party!!
Hey!!!I was so so happy when i read that Miles can hear!!!and my parents were very happy too! i can see that everyting is going okay in your lives! :D I'm moving to Barcelona on this Sunday and I'm starting with the clases on the 15th!!! I'm really excited, even though I know it's going to be hard!
I miss you!!!!Lots of kisses and hugs!
Your Basque sister, Maite
I'm glad the fish hats worked! I loved the timing with your creative solutions along with my WHAM post today :) I'll have to give hats a try next time we have something new on the menu.
The Rose's swapped kids with his parents for the weekend while they brought Ben up to school. It was strange to see them w/o kids for sure! I don't blame them for skipping the 4 days in the car with 3 little ones though!
Brilliant!!
Post a Comment