OK, THAT was entertaining! :) And I'm sure it would be even more so if I had actually see the High School Musical movie first ;) Maybe I'll actually watch it someday! How do you have time to find these things Leah?? You make me laugh :)
It is good to see that they put out a musical for children your age, because our children (who have seen HSM 1, HSM 2, HSM Get in the Picture, HSM at Disneyland, & HSM Broadway) should not have all the fun! Stay tuned HSM 3 comes out October 24...and they are already trying to reserve tickets!
I've had this song stuck in my head for days. It's my favorite since the Bellybutton song. Ruth likes to sing it, too. We have been searching some great ones on youtube since this one. A favorite is Beaker's Ode to Joy.
Props to Andie for finding it, she emailed to us. YouTube/Blogger was being weird and didn't post the comments I made about the clip- indicating that Andie was the one who sent it to us....and the fact that the post was mostly for Amanda Harding benefit. :-)
5 comments:
OK, THAT was entertaining! :) And I'm sure it would be even more so if I had actually see the High School Musical movie first ;) Maybe I'll actually watch it someday! How do you have time to find these things Leah?? You make me laugh :)
It is good to see that they put out a musical for children your age, because our children (who have seen HSM 1, HSM 2, HSM Get in the Picture, HSM at Disneyland, & HSM Broadway) should not have all the fun! Stay tuned HSM 3 comes out October 24...and they are already trying to reserve tickets!
I've had this song stuck in my head for days. It's my favorite since the Bellybutton song. Ruth likes to sing it, too. We have been searching some great ones on youtube since this one. A favorite is Beaker's Ode to Joy.
Props to Andie for finding it, she emailed to us. YouTube/Blogger was being weird and didn't post the comments I made about the clip- indicating that Andie was the one who sent it to us....and the fact that the post was mostly for Amanda Harding benefit.
:-)
Brigitta says, "This is CRAZY! It is so hilarious!"
Post a Comment