Sunday, September 21, 2008

Miles update.

Creepy lookin' daddy, cute sleepin' baby.
Miles is joining the ranks of official 'thumb sucker' with his mom and sister. Hopefully he'll follow in his sisters footsteps and drop the habit himself sometime around 2 1/2 years old....his mother (yup, that's me) didn't kick the habit until sometime around kindergarten. Oops.
Here are some fun Miles faces from this afternoon. His stork bite (red mark down the center of his face) isn't fading too quickly...so professional pics will wait a bit longer...BUT, he does look awfully cute in his outfit from Great G&G Moffat, wouldn't you say? he also has a matching plaid ball cap- it's too cute all together! Maybe next time he wears it I'll remember to get a pic with the hat on. Maybe.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andie said...

The PURPLE BLANKET lives on!!! (here too... will they ever die?)

G&G Viertell said...

Thanks for the new pics Leah! I was looking at them and trying to figure out what he was sitting on that was blue in your house, or Mark and Sharis or whereever, then it dawned on me, He's on his daddys lap! Dense, I tell ya! By the way, have his pics taken even with his stork bites!

Becky Boo said...

I agree with the Gramps and Granny V, stork bite don't matter, he is still beautiful! Love you!

Wilson Family said...

Wow, he really looks like Sam in that bottom right hand photo. Too cute!