Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Missing Greenbluff?

Well, it's slowly turning to fall around here and we went apple picking in Hood River over the weekend. Eric and I have missed our fall trips to Greenbluff ever since we left Spokane 3 years ago (wow, time flies!!). We think we might have found a decent replacement...the farms are not quite as festive at Greenbluff's are...but the ever impressive view of Mt. Hood and Mt. ??? (I've got a lot of NW geography still to learn!) made the day for us! We were in awe of the beautiful creation God has created as we drove around the farms and orchards. I suppose the 80 degree weather didn't hurt much either. :-) Enjoy the pic!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Great picture! Thanks for sharing~

Kate said...

Yahoo! A family pic :) I'm glad you found a good place to go! We are planning trip to GB on Saturday and I'm really hoping it's not raining!!! (It's beautiful here right now, but they say things will change on Sat. :P)

Jana said...

I miss Greenbluff too! We went and picked strawberries with Bryan and Suzy (Swenland) when we were there in July. Cute pic!