Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cheap Treat.

Can I just share how much I love Coldstone? If you aren't signed up for their Birthday Club, you are missing out. On your birthday you get a coupon for a FREE Love-it size (that's a medium at Coldstone) signature collection ice cream....or you can choose your own with three mixins.....FREE! And, you can have them split it into two cups for FREE! Free really is a great deal, eh? ;-)

3 comments:

Alison said...

Did you also know that this Wednesday, they are giving away free ice cream from 5-8 pm? Here's a link to the details:
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/promotions.html

Andy Tobin said...

Great idea! I signed us all up-even Liam, and he can't eat dairy. We'll take care of it for him though.

Nicole said...

Thank you so much!!! Since CAL is right next door practically I have been planning to go there!! Now I will have a good reason once I get the coupons:)
Nicole