Monday, September 15, 2008

Calling all Kaiser-ites!

Help! We're switching to Kaiser Health Insurance starting October 1, and we need help finding doctors for our family....serious help. Anyone have Kaiser docs that they like...or even LOVE? We need a pediatrician, family practice, and OB/GYN.....and maybe a dermatologist and urologist if you have one of those too. :-) (Is this too much information about our family's health needs??) Blog it, comment it, or email it to us! We would LOVE your suggestions! Thank you!

4 comments:

The Miller Family said...

I DO! I will call you and give you the 411

Alison said...

Okay, we LOVE Dr. Laura Murphy at Rockwood for Pediatrics. Absolutely adore her. Michelle has taken the kiddos to her too and I think she's hooked now!

As for ob/gyn I really like Louise Goudge and Janet Leigh. Dr. Leigh is the one that I dealt with the most before and after my c-section. They are both at Rockwood as well.

Lastly, I'm a big Kaiser fan, and I know not everyone is, but I love the efficiency of having everything at one office--doctor, pharmacy, xrays, lab, etc. And I love that they have all your records and billing and you don't have to call a million places and deal with billing mistakes.

Wilson Family said...

Hey Leah, I'm not sure if my info will help or not as we do everything at the Sunnyside office. But should you decide to go that route..... My favorite ob/gyns were Dr. Kim Vesco, and Kelly Rierden N.P.
If you need any help understanding the "Kaiser system" let me know and we can chat more.

The Miller Family said...

That is funny - when we had Kaiser we had Dr. Murphy and LOVED her too! She was great!
Sorry I have not called you yet.
Things have been a bit crazy :-0