Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wah-hoo!

Good news, my lab tests came back totally normal- Praise God!!!

...and thank you SO MUCH for praying for us and this pregnancy. We appreciate it more than you know...! I feel like I can actually be happy about the pregnancy now...that is until we reach heartbeat time, then I can get all nervous again. (Hey maybe the next post can be all about my 'morning' sickness or something. Won't that be a good time?)

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Double Wah-hoo!! :)

Grow big and healthy baby!!

Kate said...

K, so what a day to skip checking all the blogs!?! Congratulations!!! I have been wanting to ask you soooo often, but not wanting to burden you more, so I am THRILLED that you are expecting another Moffat baby :) God IS good! Sooo good! What a blessing that your tests came back clear too. You are in our prayers!

jhoch said...

Praise God! We're so happy for you!

Andie said...

Wow, two or three days of not looking at Moffatville and look what I missed!!!
Sorry I'm so behind on the Congrats....
Love you!
Andie

The Alley Family said...

Congratulations! I am very excited for you. We will be praying for this baby with you.
love, Janelle