Sunday, October 07, 2007

Scrapin' the bottom of the barrel.

Hey Grandma- here are some new pics. I personally don't think they are anything too hot, but they are of your grandkids. I hope this helps your fixation for a bit. :-)
Eric took a picture of Sam in his hat....he thought he looked hilarious. I'm not totally sure why yet.
Maggie was not up for smiling...just staring at the camera was enough for her this day.
Wow, what a trio. This is what I live with, Lukas.
Sam crawled in front of me and layed down right in front of my face. So, I layed my head down and took a rest. ...and Eric took a picture.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kate said...

Sam totally looks like he is filling his pants in that picture!! It sure makes me laugh :)
Maggie's hair is getting so long! I love the ringlets!!! What are you going to do with that hair!?!

Eric 'n Leah said...

Yeah, I'm not sure...any ideas???
:-)

G&G Viertell said...

Thanks for the new pics! They are so cute! Maggie needs totalk to Gramma, that is why she looks sad.