Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Pics

Last night Maggie made this potato head all by herself. Then she walked around the house saying "look Daddy, look at this!" Here she is with her proud creation.
This was just taken a few minutes ago. I am glad that someone appreciated the $200 costco trip. I know I didn't.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kate said...

Ugh, way too many diapers!!! But as you say, at least they are enjoying the expensive boxes of fun :)

Sean said...

For hours more of entertainment, empty the boxes of diapers and add stickers, cut up construction paper, tape, and crayons (or markers if you are VERY BRAVE). Then you will really get your money's worth! :) Every empty box (or full box, for that matter) is a rocket or boat waiting to happen for Caleb! haha ~Erin

G&G Viertell said...

Is Maggie telling Sam GO GO in this picture? I believe I can hear her! Hugs from Gramma

Eric 'n Leah said...

Yeah, that is exactally what she is doing.