We're currently "camping" out at Eric's parents house while we wait for our new place to close. Eric's parents have been very gracious not only in allowing us to invade their home, but also provide quite the variety of yummies to eat. Grandma took the opportunity to buy some fun stuff in honor of our stay: HoHos, Fritos, Cheetos, Oreos, and of course Grandmas famous cinnamon rolls...you name it: if it's a "sometimes food" - it's here right now. The kids (and Eric) are in HEAVEN. After downing the usual sandwich and fruit, I let them experience some chocolate creme Oreos....with milk to dip them in. OOOooooh, baby! Those were some happy kids.
Lately, Sam has been talking about everything as he does it (wonder where he gets that from....)- so his dipping cookies in milk experience sounded something like this: "Mom! I love these Marios!! They're super yum!" Either my pronounciation of Oreo sounds more like Mario than I thought....or it's time to lay off the Wii for a while...
No comments:
Post a Comment