Alright, so moving is not a friend of the blog. SO, here's a quick glipse of some things we've been doing BESIDES pack, move and then unpack.
We've been getting going on our running. I'm all the way up to 3.25 miles. I've got to get to 6+ in the next month, so I'm praying the rain finishes up around here so I can get back out there.
We've been getting going on our running. I'm all the way up to 3.25 miles. I've got to get to 6+ in the next month, so I'm praying the rain finishes up around here so I can get back out there.
We enjoyed some sun before we moved...since then, it's been rain-rain-rain. Seriously folks, it's been wet- even for Oregon. Here's Mi sporting some overalls and his (then) new hat--which is currently missing. I'm hoping it shows up soon in a random box....
We let the kids run wild with the camera while we packed. They dropped it and busted it. Eric brought the ol' thing back to life somehow. I'm secretly kind of hoping that they drop it again soon and finish it off so we can spring for a new one. :-)
Here's a pic of Maggie taken by Sam. As you can see we also sported some pretty bad hair while we were trying to move. Poor girl.
Here's a pic of Maggie taken by Sam. As you can see we also sported some pretty bad hair while we were trying to move. Poor girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment