Monday, May 12, 2008

Sam at bat, Maggie talks poop.

Grandma Viertell got Sam a baseball bat when she was here. The kid seems to have some affection for that thing that we can't subdue. He asks to play baseball...all day, everyday. He's batting about .300 right now. Not bad for a 2 1/2 year old. :-) Here are some of his 'skills' at work. Maggie is giving some interesting commentary in the background. Apparently a bird poo'd on one of their slides. She finds it rather interesting.

7 comments:

G&G Viertell said...

How precious! I laughed till I cried! So glad he likes the baseball bat! Is Maggie still setting up the "spit ball"?

Lukas and Gretchen said...

Wow I think Sam might have a future there in baseball!! We love you guys! Thanks for the laughs too Maggie :)

Wilson Family said...

You've inspired me to get some bats and balls for the boys. I think that they'd have fun playing baseball, or at least hitting eachother with the bat! =) Maggie looks and sounds so adorable.

The Alley Family said...

Oh, she 's so cute, I love the little giggle she has cracking herself up:)
Sam is amazing for his age, wow!
Congrats Eric, I see you reached your 500 miles, that is amazing!

Megan said...

Great video! Sam is a champ, and Maggie is so funny! Also, congrats to Eric for reaching 500 miles!

Andrew, Arianna, Liam, and Asher said...

You guys must be laughing all the time in your house with those two kiddos!

Eric 'n Leah said...

ya, if not laughing...then crying.
:-)