Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Miles Oliver, beast baby.

We have a theory that this child will be a beast child. Here are some facts to support our theory:

- Leah was a 9 lb baby.
- Eric was a 6 1/2 lb twin.
- Eric and Leah have twins that weighed in at 6 1/2 and 7 1/2 lbs each.
- Leah had an OB appointment today, and is currently measuring TWO WEEKS ahead of schedule. Yikes.

(But, just to put my current size in perspective - at 30 weeks with the twins I was measuring at 41 weeks....and they weren't born until 8 weeks later.)

So I should feel great right now, right?
Yea, right.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I'm feeling your pain...I am measuring big this week too. Jacob was 8lbs 7oz - maybe we should take bets on which boy will be bigger?? :)

I'll be remembering you this week and praying for you as I'm praying for myself!