No, I was a responsible mother and just gave them cocoa. But they talked like it was coffee (and excited about it) until they took a sip and realized it was chocolate....which they didn't mind too much either.
That reminds me of a morning Theron asked for coffee. He was walking around the house with his coffee (75% milk)in one hand and a candy cigarette in the other. Oh, and he was only wearing his underpants. I guess some things really are genetic.
I hadn't even THOUGHT about it being coffee in those mugs, but your comment sure gave me a good laugh!!! Can you imagine toddlers on that much caffeine???
3 comments:
You should let them drink coffee....I did when I was a kid and it didnt stunt my growth...
Oh....wait.....maybe it did!!!!!!
:) pina
That reminds me of a morning Theron asked for coffee. He was walking around the house with his coffee (75% milk)in one hand and a candy cigarette in the other. Oh, and he was only wearing his underpants. I guess some things really are genetic.
I hadn't even THOUGHT about it being coffee in those mugs, but your comment sure gave me a good laugh!!! Can you imagine toddlers on that much caffeine???
Post a Comment