Sunday, May 18, 2008

Men at work.

I told Eric that I am glad that he is such a great husband and father- because Sam is seeking earnestly to follow in his every footstep. Sam helped Eric get the tomato starts planted this weekend. I don't think he ever took his hand off that shovel (unless Daddy did first, of course) and loved that he got to help dig a 'big' hole.


What was Maggie doing you ask? She was watching from afar with her mother....you see, Sam told us it was "work for da boys".

...interesting that he doesn't call making cookie dough "work for da girls".
**Update: Right before I came in to do this post, I placed our old lawn mower on the curb with a 'free' sign on it. That was less than 20 minutes ago. It's already gone. I think that's a new Rockwood record.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

G&G Viertell said...

Oh MY! Remember when Uncle Dan got all upset cause you were helping dig up the lawn!!!! By the way, we are home now. Had a wonderful trip!