Oh my goodness! Needless to say this Great Aunt is more than a little impressed with those recitations!! I especially loved Sam's little running steps - he looked just like his Daddy at that age. The next generation will sing His praise...hallelujah!!
We love the "boyness" you see in the full-body recitation! It's so fun to see the differences in your kids. Ruth laughs every time she sees Sam do the running part. I can't wait to see these three together... oh dear! A
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Needless to say this Great Aunt is more than a little impressed with those recitations!! I especially loved Sam's little running steps - he looked just like his Daddy at that age. The next generation will sing His praise...hallelujah!!
Aunt Marianne
We love the "boyness" you see in the full-body recitation! It's so fun to see the differences in your kids. Ruth laughs every time she sees Sam do the running part. I can't wait to see these three together... oh dear!
A
Post a Comment