Thursday, January 10, 2008

15 weeks and counting....

I, that would me Leah, had an OB checkup today and the baby presented a nice and clear heartbeat at 150 bpm. We'll have our ultrasound on Feb. 11th and hopefully find out the sex of the baby. Just thought we'd let y'all know. Have a great end of the week!

8 comments:

Andrew, Arianna, Liam, and Asher said...

Don't they say that 150-160 bpm indicates a boy and around 140 bpm indicates a girl? So I'm tossing my hat in, betting the baby is a boy. Hey, I've got a 50/50 chance, right?

Eric 'n Leah said...

The baby was at 167 bpm at 11 weeks....So I was thinking maybe a boy at that point...but I know it changes as they get bigger too....Hhhmmm....I think you have a good guess in. (It's mine too.)

Kate said...

I think I'm with you two on guessing a boy! (A boy would also have better chances of surviving with older twin siblings!) :)
I'm glad to know when to expect the news ... I can't wait to know for sure!

Brianne said...

Yay for healthy baby heartbeats! It will be so fun to find out of it's a girl or a boy!! :)

Michael and Jessica said...

Yeah, exciting news! We heard a healthy heartbeat today, too (13 weeks)!

Chunny and Me said...

Congratulations, Leah & Eric too!
I have to disagree about the heartbeat thing though...
I'm 26 weeks pregnant with a GIRL and her heartbeat has been consistently in the 150-160 range the entire time! Dr says there is no evidence one way or the other that it is related to the sex of the baby. Sorry to disappoint, but I can't wait to hear what it is in a few more weeks!
I'll vote for a girl...Liam needs more girlfriends. :)
Blessings to the Moffat Clan!

Lukas and Gretchen said...

Yeah I am in for a girl too!! (not that you asked:) Brigitta was always up around 150 to 160 so look out.
Either way you guys have the cutest kiddos!!

Andrew, Arianna, Liam, and Asher said...

Amen for that! Liam does need more girlfriends! We want a wide selection for our little man.