Okay, so I'm (Leah) leaving my fam and heading to the coast for the weekend with a slew of other women from our church. I'm not too worried about my son, it's more the meltdown I anticipate from my daughter when she realizes that I am not in my bed on Saturday morning. I suppose some hot pancakes and a wee bit 'o syrup will cure that one soon enough. I'm riding over with 3 other pregnant women (I'm the farthest away due date- therefore should have the 'best' bladder for the ride...right?) and one not so pregnant mom (boy is she brave!). The drive should be only 2 1/2 hrs....any guesses as to the number of potty stops this van will take with 4 preggies inside? Yikes...I hope we get there before it's all over on Sunday.
:-) See ya soon.
3 comments:
=) This should be the kind of car ride that memories are made of! See you soon!
Oh my goodness - your blog always makes me smile!! I loved all of the updates. Your house has SO MUCH personality.
PS - isn't the big ultrasound (GENDER!) soon? Mine is in 1 week! :)
Sounds exciting all around! Are you surviving daddy weekend Eric?
Post a Comment