Yes, this is Maggie's entire wardrobe on the floor of the closet.
It has been an interesting week at this Moffat house....and that's an understatement. Yesterday I found the above scene when I entered the bedroom after nap time...today it was Maggie (slightly blue faced- I'm not kidding) pinned under the entire dresser. That's 10 drawers of dresser on her little 34 lb body. I couldn't even be mad at Sam, I was too busy checking Maggie for broken bones. From the investigation of the crime scene, I believe that they pulled the drawers out to climb up it and it toppled while Sam was on it and Maggie wasn't. SO he escaped and she was trapped. Yikes. The 'funny' part of the whole thing was that they were both saying Joelboy and Lorelai's names when I came in the room...and the kept saying them until I got the dresser up and they found some OLD pacifiers. One is like Joel's current one and one is pink...so I guess they thought it was Lorelai's. Whatever. I'm just glad that you didn't totally crush your sister under the dresser today, Sam.
Some other firsts this week: Corndogs. They loved 'em. Good thing too, because next to Spaghetti, they are Eric's favorite meal.

6 comments:
Oh my goodness, Leah! Scary! Any thoughts of separating the partners-in-crime to different rooms? I hope you make it through the rest of the week without any more near catastrophes.
Yeah, I hope we make it too. I've thought about seperating them...but unless we exit the clomid phase without a pregnancy- I don't think it's a good idea yet...if we seperated them now we would have no where to put a new baby...we don't want to be in that position. ;-)
Ah, The conversation at the 2 year visit with the pediatrician will be about toddler safety and how to accomplish that with twins. Grampa wants the dresser attached to the wall. Glad everyone is okay.
Wow, Leah, you are super mom. I can get nervous thinking about having one little baby that only cries, eats, and makes dirty diapers.
Hey we have these great furniture safey brackets for the boys dressers. We still haven't attached them, but keep meaning too. Anyway I think we got them at onestepahead.com They were less then $10.00 it might be worth the investment. =) Glad to hear everyones ok!
Oh and I say go for the seperate rooms, even if baby #3 comes along soon, it might mean 9 months of easier/safer nap times. You can always transition them back in with eachother when you need too....
Ok Leah... I really should have learned from your post but today Analina pulled her dresser on top of her leg. It is a smaller one but still quite scary. I thought Brigitta had prepared me for anything but this one is a unique trouble maker.
Post a Comment