Okay, so after a humbling day yesterday I have decided to never potty train my children. If I change my mind and decide to dive in again I will do so one child at a time. We did have some success and the kids really loved sitting on the toilet...and getting treats when they went. BUT, this mother is not ready to do the 2 for 1, and the kids aren't quite ready to do enough of the training on their own for me to hit it again today. SO, all that being said....I am looking forward to changing a few diapers today.
:-) Leah
2 comments:
:)
Yes I waited until Brigitta pretty much just trained herself. It is a lot less stressful and messy.
No shame in that! There were many days that I wanted to throw in the hat, and I only have ONE! I can't even imagine trying with two at once. It will sure be much easier when they are older. It will even be easier when Sammy is older ... can't wait until he can pull his pants up and down himself :)
Post a Comment