Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of Preschool? Why, yes it is!

That's right folks!  MILES had his first day of preschool today.  I was so excited for him I almost forgot to take pictures of our little man in his big backpack.  ;-)  He'll be going two mornings a week to a community preschool in the area.  The classroom is a mix of "Community Peers" (in other words, typically developing children) and children with Special Needs.  He already seems to be loving it there and impressing me with his skills.  He took of his backpack by himself and hung it up in his cubby when we arrived.   I didn't know he could take it off OR hang it up.  Big mistake, Miles...now Mama is going to expect things like that out of you at home too.

Here are his first day pictures out front.  (Pardon my paint job, I'm part way through some repainting out front).




5 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Oh my goodness, loves those photos! Look at his personality come out in picture #3. He's like "here I come world!" Love it!

Tracie said...

This boy is ready to take on the world! Love, love, love these pictures!

Amy Woodard said...

Oh my goodness! I love those pictures!! I love seeing him holding his backpack and hearing that he took it off and hung it up by himself!! How great!! I laughed about you saying that you'll expect it at home now! Ha! Yay for Miles!!

ainsley said...

Good job Miles! He is so darn cute!

ainsley said...

Oops- that was Tiffany's comment, not Ainsley's. She was signed in.