Miles was pretty intrigued by the crazy pile of boxes in the living room before we moved out. They proved a great place for him to pratice his standing. This pile of boxes was tripled in size before we were done....and the garage was already full. It was one ugly mess.
Then we moved. We moved into a neighborhood where people introduce themseles before we can introduce ourselves. Where we have PURPLE carpet. Very soft, but very purple carpet. We moved into a house roughly twice the size of our previous home. We moved in and have been slowly unpacking and doing projects as we go. We're currently hunting down an odd odor in the kitchen, so if you come over- don't judge us by it. :-) We're incredibly happy and blessed to be in this home, all if it's quirks included. We'll have plently of little projects to do this summer to get the house up to speed, but (hopefully) nothing major.
Miles has been in his own little heaven with all the boxes that have been around. When I empty one and toss it aside he crawls over and plays inside it. I'm pretty sure that he's learning NOTHING by playing in it, but sometimes the kids just needs to have fun. Plus, it's cute.
Here's the only picture of the kids I have in the new house: playdoh. playdoh on carpet. Yep, you got it- I don't care! It's industrial carpet in the family room area and so I don't really care what they do to it, which is rather freeing. Miles has been in his own little heaven with all the boxes that have been around. When I empty one and toss it aside he crawls over and plays inside it. I'm pretty sure that he's learning NOTHING by playing in it, but sometimes the kids just needs to have fun. Plus, it's cute.
I'm hoping we'll actually take some pics of the place soon, we'll see if I come up with something exciting to post about. :-)

3 comments:
Thank you. I know how busy it is just moving and unpacking let alone 3 little munchkins under foot--
Love ya,
Tracie
Too bad you didn't keep your purple blanket. it would have gone great with the carpet :) ha ha.
Post a Comment