Okay, so I've been a blog slacker. No excuses...just the catch-up! Here we go....!
Miles received a terribly cute Mickey Mouse hat from his G&G Moffat at Christmas this year. He looks adorable in it, I promise. The picture really doesn't do the boy (or the hat) justice.
Miles received a terribly cute Mickey Mouse hat from his G&G Moffat at Christmas this year. He looks adorable in it, I promise. The picture really doesn't do the boy (or the hat) justice.
Miles is also able to stand, holding onto something, using only ONE HAND! Amazing I tell ya! He's getting stronger and better balanced everyday, he is babbling more consistantly, and is signing 2-3 different things now. We feel like these are huge steps for him in communication.
Slobbery kid playing with a book with paper pages....I took it away shortly after the photo was taken. He's recently set the new record for total board book destruction: less than 20 minutes start to finish. It's really an incredible talent...now if I only could figure out how to harness it....
...and lastly, today I got some fabric cut for a quilt that I'm starting. It's nothing fancy, but it will replace our "purple blankey" in the living room, which has matched NOTHING WE OWN and yet as managed to survive in my living room since before we were married. It's time for it to be retired...err...trashed. Here is Miles. Helping.

3 comments:
ha ha. that is inspiring... retiring the purple blanket....
however I will NOT be quilting anything. perhaps I can just find one in a more neutral color. I'm sitting with the purple one right now :)
Your kids are just so adorable! So happy to hear Miles is making great strides. Your blog posts always warm my heart.
what a cute little drool machine!
Post a Comment