Princesses linking arms hoping to fight off the oncoming dinos. (ok, so maybe they didn't link arms....but that would have been a good idea, eh?)
And my quilt! Okay, it's actually going to be the new (and rather large...but bigger is almost always better when it comes to blankets, right?) throw for the couch. The top is about 3 minutes from DONE. Then I get to go back to the fabric store to pick out some batting, backing, and binding. Try saying that three times fast...

5 comments:
oooh....LOVE your quilt!! :)
Love the quilt! I don't sew straight enough lines to make anything as beautiful as that.
Don't look to close, Laurie. :-)
You are amazing! Nice work on the quilt!
Wow, why the quilt is nice-- it's the "princesses" that have me laughing-- especially the one to the far left!
I love the dino attack-- would have loved to been there to hear the conversation between Sam and Maggie getting this together!
Love to all-- and remember-- tomorrow is Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's 60 wedding anniversary!
Wahoo!!
Love ya all,
Auntie Tracie
Post a Comment