Friday, February 19, 2010

It could be a messy road....

Yesterday I started Miles in a Dairy and Gluten Free diet. Today I forgot that I didn't have ANY lunch meat nor ANY peanut butter....so I threw the diary free part out the window (sort of) and had to give him nutella (which has milk in it btw) toast (brown rice bread toast that is...) for lunch with his apple and goat cheese. What a mess. What a snotty, sticky, goopy, smelly mess.

BUT, he did eat it - goat cheese included once I spread it on his apple. Good job Mi. Good job.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Denee said...

Hi Leah,
I don't think I've ever met you, but I'm Andrea's cousin Denee. I sometimes look at your blog, because your kids are so fun! Anyway, I've been dairy and gluten free for several years now. If you need any help on recipes or the best prices for things, let me know! I'm always happy to help with that sort of thing! Good luck!
Denee
longans@gmail.com
503-970-6418