Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kiddo Update

My 11 month old BABY isn't movin' a bit. Since I have to take him in next month for his well baby visit...I figure I better start trying to teach him some tricks to show the MD. After some forced fake-crawling time (don't even ask what that is...it's the hardest thing he's ever done...or so it seems) I found him sitting indian style. So tried take some pics of his silly feet...but he just stuck out his tongue and threw some Miles-grins my way. As you can tell his eyes are improved...but definitely not normal yet. We go back in a week.
Sam and Maggie have spent the last 2 weeks (seriously, two weeks...) in some pretend land that I am not invited to. Which is great! :-) I've been told twice in the last week that I am finally reaping the benifits of having twins. They are calling each other "Angelina-Love-a-lot-bear" (that's Maggie) and "Alice-wishy-bear" (that's Sam). I'm being called "Mrs. Mousling-rainbow-bear", Eric "Mr. Mousling-sunshine-bear", and Miles "Henry-night-night-bear". In case you haven't figured this one out yet, they've got some obsession with Angelina Ballerina as well as The Care Bears. Sam has told us, regarding his "Alice" name- "Don't worry, I'm a boy Alice." Oh, that makes it SO much easier to swallow, kid. :-)

Below they are using leftover pieces of fence to make a home for "Snakey". On the left end is his trampoline I am told (Thanks Glovers for introducing the trampoline into my kids lives....), and next to that is his slide.

Here's "Alice" coloring part of the home with some chalk. Working too hard to look at the camera.

Maggie, is never working too hard to look at the camera. Here she is, posing with "Snakey" himself.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marianne Wick said...

This whole story was hilarious! Thanks for the smiles this morning Leah - I sure love reading your blog every few days. ( :