Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun with Katie

Our Spokanite-turned-Minnesotan (soon-to-be-African, Lord willing) friend Katie, came for a fly by night visit yesterday. It was SO great to get to hear about all the things that the Lord is doing in her life and to introduce her to the kids. The last time we saw her I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with Sam & Maggie. In other words, I was BEYOND huge. Far beyond it. Here are some pics of Katie and the kids....oh, and one I managed to make it into. :-)

6 comments:

pinamarie said...

Leah, I like your hair! Your bangs are cute!

Lukas and Gretchen said...

We really wanted to sneak into Katie's suitcase and come with her to visit you!! Looks like you all had fun! Miss you Moffat's

Eric 'n Leah said...

Ya, she said that you were jealous...it is sad that we've seen The Eggimanns, Katie, Lukas, and even EDD!....but not you...
So sad....

Katie said...

thanks for letting me stay with you!! it was so fun to see you and the kiddos.

Lukas and Gretchen said...

Yes so, so sad! You haven't even met my red head!!

Eric 'n Leah said...

Yes...who knew that you, me, and ANDIE! would each have a redheaded daughter....weird. A bunch of brunettes popping out the reds...