Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Talk about random....

Miles in his new sunglasses...
Kids with blue tongues from some Ring Pops...

And lastly, a question: What do you get when you cross a three year old boy with his sister's My Little Ponies?
Answer: The discovery that the ponies each have one magnetic foot...thus enabling them to free climb the bunk ladder.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andrew, Arianna, Liam, and Asher said...

I am proud to say, no we are not having children 13 months apart again. You made me laugh though with your comment. Your kids are cute by the way. I like them.

Ellie said...

Ooh, yes...the blue tongues! : ) I remember that (and the blue Peeps...I think I'm seeing a theme hear.) : )

Jenne said...

...just wondering why my little ponies have a magnetic foot...

Eric 'n Leah said...

me too Jenne, me too....

Tracie Feldhaus said...

What-- Leah turned 30 yesteday and I finally found my way back in to post on this forum-- (I'm old, I'm Auntie Tracie).

So-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!! YOU ARE LOVED! WHERE'S THE PICTURES OF YOU AND THE MUNCHKINS ON YOUR 30TH? DID THEY MAKE YOU A CAKE?

LOVE YA SUNSHINE!
AUNTIE TRACIE, UNCLE DAVIE AND TOREY TOO!