Thursday, January 22, 2009

3 year olds...NOT for sale.

(My original title for the post didn't include the "NOT"...and it caused our blog to get flagged for inappropriate content. Now we know: don't try to sell your kids on blogger.) :-)

Okay, so here is a cute pic of Miles and daddy from earlier this week.

And here is the reason my 3 year olds are for sale: Every single feather off the dress-up boa was OFF the boa. This was a quarter of the mess that had been made....and this part had already been "picked up" by the 3 year olds. I wanted to cry and scream all at once. I used the picture taking opportunity to let my temper cool so I could deal with the insanely SLOW clean up effort taking place.
Okay, here is the baby again...this time kindof smiling. :-)
See?? This is one of the 3 year olds....! Isn't this a cute child?! How could this cute charming child participate in such devilish schemes as taking apart the entire boa!?!? How, I ask??? How?! (This is Daddy's FAVORITE picture of this particular 3 year old...btw).
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenne said...

I thought i recognized them on Craigslist. But honestly, I think you could get WAY more money for them. hee hee.

Schuknechts said...

Wow! I am inspired to discreetly dispose of the one feather boa in the house before Jude discovers it...

Bummer!

Andie said...

no joking about selling one's children. check.

it wasn't even in your title in the first place! wow.

Eric 'n Leah said...

It was...originally. I changed it a couple times trying to get the flag off. Geez!!

Pate Family said...

Flagged for inappropriate content- that is a blog post all in itself!

Tricia Swift said...

so funny! I love that you got flagged! that cracks me up!

Kate said...

Ooh, feather boas. We innocently gave one to Sammy's friend for her 3rd birthday as a perfect partner for a Fancy Nancy book! Check out this post for it's demise ... http://thestanearts.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!856910FD7D1B3154!2160.entry

Who knew???