Okay, so the blog has hit the back burner lately. Sorry folks. Between snow days, a broken furnace, Christmas Day, a trip to Californai, recovering from the vacation (isn't it sad that you actually do have to RECOVER from a break), minor surgery for me (email if you are REALLY curious), and Eric finally getting back to work (his Christmas break ended up being A MONTH long....) - we are starting to see something that resembles normal life around our house again. :-)
So, here is a Christmas slideshow if you desire to watch it. I did actually put captions in this time, so it might be more entertaining. There is a serious lack of pictures from Christmas Day itself...I was totally wiped that day and we left the camera in the bedroom where Miles was sleeping - and of course that was when most of the picture taking opportunities happened. Anyway, here they are.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
What wonderful time we had with Sam, Maggie and Miles.
Miss Clarisse and her loving hunk of a man (Eric),Sam, maggie,Miles. I am so amazed each day when I am in prayer with Him how He has aready got my prayer list.Oh!
We are now past the first chemo and doing good. I really mean good.
How is Eric and the magick cracker book doing? I truly am sory for dropping out of making tamales.
Tio Steve said thank you sooooo much for coming to us snow and all. Rocky will be 3 months on the 16th, God has given me someone to take care of turing this B,C, stuff. Well Dan is off and running but he took the time to call Pina and say to pass it on that he was thinking of me and loved me very much. Welll I better close. Oh tell Maggie and Miles and Sam I love them Kiss them, and hugs all around for all. Special note to Maggie I ma gaving my nails done tomorrow this thie with nude base with BRIGHT PINK tips.
I'll close with Florida QB Yim Tebow Inspired war paint he paints on his face before eacg football game.He has a great story On the Cover of Sports Illustrated Dec.15,2008 Volum 109. No 24. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Sleep well all Your Tia Stella and Tio Steve
Post a Comment