Eric will be thrilled that I posted these, I am sure. But it is his own fault. His dear friends Mike and Andy had emailed through their own odd snow pics, so of course he had to join the fun. The kids thought he was pretty funny....I thought he was just nuts. It may look "sunny" out there, but it was about 22 degrees with 20-40 mph winds. Ick.
.jpg)
Maggie, enjoying some fresh snowfall Sunday afternoon. She was really cute, she just ran in circles in it for several minutes.
Sam hung out under the porch (the kids HATES to be cold/wet/etc) but eventually his sister got him to head out and he loved it...of course....he's three..jpg)
Maggie, enjoying some fresh snowfall Sunday afternoon. She was really cute, she just ran in circles in it for several minutes.

3 comments:
Um...BRR!!
Has he gone mad? Why do men do these things? Wow! Great entertainment for the kids though:)
Okay, Two things! Proof positive that teaching high school drives you over the edge, and, Maggie is showing great figure skating form! Way to go guys! We love you!
Post a Comment