Well, it's been a slow couple of weeks around here and when I unloaded the pictures off the camera today I found that it might not have been as slow as I thought. So, here are the happenings from the last week and a half.
Sam and Maggie have possibly watched too much Sesame Street. Here they are on our bed, proudly making a "T". (I was too lazy to hurdle the bed and get the pic from the right side.)
A much too cute of a pic of my boys.Sam and Maggie have possibly watched too much Sesame Street. Here they are on our bed, proudly making a "T". (I was too lazy to hurdle the bed and get the pic from the right side.)
Sam and Maggie participated in their first stand-on-a-stage and sing Christmas program thing. Here they are waiting the hall to head up on the stage. They did great, I was expecting some kind of major meltdown from one, if not both, children- thankfully they didn't live up to my expectations. (Thanks for being a good mom and bringing your camera, Faith!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment