Okay, so I'm not up for a crop session so that I can showcase the kids in a nice 3x3 collage....BUT, I did actually grab some pics of Sam and Maggie as babies for you to compare - - - if you are so inclined. :-)
Here are 4 pics of Miles...staring blankly at the camera...as did his sister at this age. Miles is 4 1/2 months right now.
Here are Maggie and Sam at about 4 months.Here are 4 pics of Miles...staring blankly at the camera...as did his sister at this age. Miles is 4 1/2 months right now.
And Sam and Maggie at 4 1/2 months.
Looking back at our house with TWO of everything, it looks so odd now...somehow at the time, seeing 2 bouncers or 2 high chairs or 2 saucers seemed perfectly normal. Now we see, in hindsight, that was one whacked out situation. It sure is a crazy thing, having two at a time. Thanks Lord, for giving Miles to us....without a twin. :-)


3 comments:
Yes. One at a time is plenty. There is something great about one pregnancy getting you two kids (as in, that ONE LESS PREGNANCY TO ENDURE). On the other hand, how much more uncomfortable must one get when there are TWO of them growing and kicking inside of you? I can't imagine!!
Miles looks a little like Sam, especially in the upper right corner of the Miles collage, and the top picture of Sam. I enjoy comparison pictures. It's amazing how unique God makes each child.
This is totally off the subject but I so enjoy Maggie and Sam in class on Wednesdays. They crack me up every week..they are so much fun. Last week they were on the teeter totter (sp?) thing with Ashlynn, Maggie was in the middle and all the sudden out of no where Sam decided to jump off without warning the girls and Maggie almost flew over the handle onto Ashlynn. I hesitated to laugh in case one of them was hurt or scared and they just all immediately laughed so I joined in. :) Just thought I'd share...they are sweet kids!!
Post a Comment