Friday, November 21, 2008

Solids and Turkeys.

Miles started on solids this week. (Yes, I know he is sporting his scary crossed eyes in this one...hopefully those will go away soon....)

He is loving his highchair. I think he finally feels like he is part of the family at mealtime- which makes for a much more pleasant dining experience for mama.
I made pine cone turkeys with the kids this evening. Maggie named hers Barbara. (We aren't too sure where that one came from...I don't think we even have any Barbaras in our lives right now....) Sam named his Chong-gong, said with hard 'g' sounds at the beginning and the end as well as your nose sounding plugged. (Chong-gong is also the password to get the child acting as a gate to move so you can get down the hallway unobstructed....not too sure how that became a name for a turkey....)
Eggimanns: This one is for you. We think this is a great "RuthFace". :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andie said...

I find those names absolutely hysterical.

What you might find equally amusing is the thought of Gretchen and I last night, trying desperately to move our feet with the arrows in Dance Dance Revolution to "It's raining men." We were celebrating her 31st b-day.

Eric 'n Leah said...

That made Eric silent laugh. Nice.
:-)

Jana said...

I love the turkeys!! I should do something like that with Andrew. :)