Anything but boring...
Leah,I love all the pics you post. Miles seems to really be filling out- which is cool.Sam and Maggie,Great job decorating the pumpkins!See you at church on Sunday.Uncle Matt
When I first glanced at the pictures, I thought that he was wearing a sweat head band and wrist bands, and holding a weight! So adorable! I love the outfit, even if it isn't intended to be a workout suit from the 80s. Happy Halloween!
I thought it was a workout suit too! Too cute. I love watching your kiddos grow. Is Miles sporting red eyebrows??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Leah,
I love all the pics you post. Miles seems to really be filling out- which is cool.
Sam and Maggie,
Great job decorating the pumpkins!
See you at church on Sunday.
Uncle Matt
When I first glanced at the pictures, I thought that he was wearing a sweat head band and wrist bands, and holding a weight! So adorable! I love the outfit, even if it isn't intended to be a workout suit from the 80s. Happy Halloween!
I thought it was a workout suit too! Too cute. I love watching your kiddos grow. Is Miles sporting red eyebrows??
Post a Comment