Sam took a fall into Grandma & Grandpa's coffee table last night. Nice shiner, eh? You really should see it from the side. It's one impressive bump. Maggie's calling him a pirate...and laughing.
O me O my now thats worthy of the top ten pity parties. For Mom and Dad and oh Sam. Tio Steve said knowing Mister Samuel as we all do this is one black eye of probably many more. Yo! Eric time for some male bonding..take Sam to the butcher and plead his case ..for the poor boy being this his first BLACK EYE and all Sam might work it into a free ribeye steak (for the eye and all) If that fails, hit the bakery they give cookies for just standing there looking pityful. Love and bugs. Tia Stella and Tio Steve.
7 comments:
Owie! I'm sorry Sam! But I can totally agree with Maggie! I love you all! Gramma in California
Oh! I bet you got some good cries off of that one! Poor guy!!
just one word....
OUCH!
Ow!!! That looks it really hurts! I'd be crying.
Wow! That is quite impressive! I bet you could make Maggie's eye match with a little eye shadow :)
You can't see his other beautiful blue eye:( No more coffee tables Sam:)
Nicole
O me O my now thats worthy of the top ten pity parties. For Mom and Dad and oh Sam.
Tio Steve said knowing Mister Samuel as we all do this is one black eye of probably many more. Yo! Eric time for some male bonding..take Sam to the butcher and plead his case ..for the poor boy being this his first BLACK EYE and all Sam might work it into a free ribeye steak (for the eye and all) If that fails, hit the bakery they give cookies for just standing there looking pityful. Love and bugs.
Tia Stella and Tio Steve.
Post a Comment