hey, it will be a 2 for 1 deal with those head injuries! If you are going to the ER is going for both kids better than going for one??? ;) Looks like fun! Sammy has been spinning on the swings too and having a blast!
Ok Analina swears everytime that we see Maggie that she is really Ruth! It is hard to convince her that they just look alike... I think she will actually need to see them in person to get it :) I guess that means I just need to find a way to convince you all to come out to the midwest :) Love you guys!
4 comments:
As in, they will be hitting their heads together??
is this your yard? that's QUITE the swingset if it is!
As in....yes they have starting hitting their heads together and yes, this is our yard.
:-)
hey, it will be a 2 for 1 deal with those head injuries! If you are going to the ER is going for both kids better than going for one??? ;) Looks like fun! Sammy has been spinning on the swings too and having a blast!
Ok Analina swears everytime that we see Maggie that she is really Ruth! It is hard to convince her that they just look alike... I think she will actually need to see them in person to get it :) I guess that means I just need to find a way to convince you all to come out to the midwest :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment