Miles turned 2 months on the 18th, but he just has his appointment today. He's still pleasing his mama by continuing in his 'average' trend. Here's the stats:
Length: 23 1/2 inches (75%)
Weight: 11 lbs 10 oz (50%)
Head: 10%!!
He's a pinhead. But he has grown THREE INCHES since his 2 week appointment, shocking the nurse and his doctor both. (Keeping in mind that I wouldn't trade Sam and Maggie for ANYTHING...EVER) I love having one baby!! Can I say it again?? I love it! Although no infant is 'easy' - Miles is sure a joy to have in our family. We love having a little bro for Sam and Maggie to love on and have really enjoyed his wonderful sleeping habits (9-10 hours at night with no work on our parts to get him there), thanks buddy!
Nicknames thus far? Sam calls him 'pooch'. I don't know if this is his hint that he would like a dog someday, but for now it's cute. I, mama, call him 'munch' and 'mo-mo'. He's also been known at 'lil' buddy' at times by any member of the household. Oh, and Uncle Ryan has called him 'Fi' once. :-)
We take Miles in for his next hearing test on THIS FRIDAY morning at 10am. Please continue to pray for his hearing- specifically that God would open his ears and allow him to hear! Oh, how we would LOVE to leave Friday and not be making another appointment for him. Thank you in advance, for your prayers. They really do mean the world to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment