Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Catching up.

The kids ATTACKED Maite...seriously attacked her. I am sure she has bruises....if not internal injuries from these two repeatedly pouncing on her. She is so gracious towards us and the kids....they can do practically anything to her and she takes it all in stride!
Maite was reluctant to hold Miles, but after I pretty much dropped him in her lap she warmed up to the idea. She said this was only the second time she has held a baby this small...I'm glad we can serve to broaden her horizons in that department. :-)
Sam and Mags brought out every toy they owned to show her and then moved on to books. Poor Maite had 8-10 books on her 'reading list' that morning on the couch.
And one last one from tonight....
I had happy awake baby, raging testosterone boy, and needy emotional girl all in my lap. Oh, and the house was just over 80 degrees. I was one hot mama. ;-) (BTW- Sam is talking to Grandpa Moffat on the phone, confirming that he was indeed playing tennis this afternoon.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the lap picture.

G&G Viertell said...

We love the picture of the 4 of you too! Got your hands full Mommy!