Miles is quite the sight right now. Between his stork bite (red marks down the middle of his face), his baby acne (oops, that one is my fault I suppose), his receding hairline (Sam had the same issue at this age), and his goopy eye (unclog you stinkin' tear duct!) he is a rather funny looking boy. Hang in there Miles, it's a short season of life.
These pics are fun, he's actually got a bit of a smile in this first one and an ornery face in the second. Plus you can see his furry shoulder-ness too. Double click to check out the complete hairiness that he is sporting right now.
These pics are fun, he's actually got a bit of a smile in this first one and an ornery face in the second. Plus you can see his furry shoulder-ness too. Double click to check out the complete hairiness that he is sporting right now.

4 comments:
gotta love the furry-ness :) I didn't have that issue, as both of my children were later than earlier. but you do feel sorry for the little guys with all their funny body issues!
You should dress him up as bigfoot for Halloween! ;)
Cute pictures of our little peanut! We miss you all!
Too funny. I had the same hairy issue when I was born...and then it went away...and now it has come back. :)
These are definitely pics you want to break out when his first girlfriend comes to meet he parents. ;p
Post a Comment