Friday, April 25, 2008

Leah's Top 5

Okay, so I'm usually a spoil sport with these type of things...but because I love you so, Kate, here it is. :-)

Top 5 Things I Couldn't Live Without Under $5
1. Jamba Juice
2. Trident Gum
3. C.O. Bigelow (Bath & Body Works) Lip Shine in Cinnamon
4. Redbox (recent development)
5. McDonald's Cheeseburger (yes, I'm pregnant)

Top 5 Favorite Movies
1. Return to Me
2. Sound of Music
3. Lady and the Tramp
4. Cars
5. Fiddler on the Roof

Top 5 Baby Names You Love But Won't Use
1. Ginger
2. Molly
3. Eleanor (Ellie)
4. Matilda (Tillie)
5. Sage
Interesting....all girls names and we are having a boy....Hhmm....

Top 5 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over Again
1. Everything, Michael Buble
2. Accidentally in Love, Counting Crows
3. Life is a Highway, Rascal Flatts
4. All-American Girl, Carrie Underwood
5. Makes Me Wonder (RADIO EDIT!), Maroon 5

Top 5 People Who Have Influenced Your Life in a Positive Way
1. Christ!
2. Eric
3. Gretchen Naugle
4. Megan Stover (and fam!)
5. Andie Eggimann

Top 5 Things That Stay in Your Purse at All Times
1. License
2. Debit Card
3. Ipod
4. Gum
5. Nail Clippers

Top 5 Moments That Changed Your Life Forever
1. Coming to Christ
2. Leaving for Whitworth
3. Breaking up with Eric....or is that Eric breaking up with me?? :-)
4. Marrying Eric
5. Maggie & Sam. In that order.

Top 5 Obsessions You Have Right Now
1. Potty Training
2. The Office
3. Survivor
4. Nightly (in-bed) crossword with Eric
5. Analyzing Miles ultrasound (he looks a lot like Sam we think....only time will tell!)

5 Places You Would Like to Go
1. A Birthday Breakfast with my honey (less than 24 hours away now! Wah-hoo!)
2. Disney World...again.
3. The Beach
4. Camping, I really don't care where...just get me out please!
5. An east coast museum spree. I am a museum junkie...

5 People I would like to see their Top 5
1. Andrea Moffat
2. Andie Eggimann
3. Ariana Tobin
4. Christine Miller
5. Jen Wilson

8 comments:

Kate said...

Yippee! Thanks :) Usually I'm not much for these either, hence some random answers, but it's fun to break up the blogging a bit!

Happy early Birthday! I hope breakfast is wonderful!!!

Wilson Family said...

Wait a minute.....is your birthday tomorrow too????? So is Andy's!! WEIRD!! Did we already know that?? So where are we meeting for breakfast?!?! =)

Eric 'n Leah said...

It's actually next weekend (May 4th) , but we went out this weekend.
:-)

Anonymous said...

you should add a section in there for people the nagitivly influenced you life... then i have a feeling i might fit in the some where
-your bro

Ellie said...

Whew...I was relieved to see "The Sound of Music" on your list. Best movie ever.

Eric 'n Leah said...

Dan, seriously...I am laughing out loud! Thanks for the chuckle.
We'll give you a call soon!

Andie said...

awwww. you're so nice :)
thanks for including me on your top 5s.
How did I not know/remember that you like camping??? Now we have another family to go with!! Let's meet in.... Wyoming? hmm......

Greg and Andrea said...

Am I weird (or just boring)? I don't have many "favorites" in my life, so these things are too hard to do. I've never had a favorite food, color, etc...
I can give you at least 10 movies I love, and a long list of books, but beyond that, my other lists are way too short. I started to do it, and quit when the only thing I could think of for the first one was Puffs with lotion and aloe(sinus problems, you know). I enjoyed your lists, though, Leah. :) I learned a few things about you I didn't know.