Saturday, April 12, 2008

Here comes the sun, la la la la la....


We hit the zoo (along with several other THOUSAND people) today. Luckily we got there right when it opened and didn't have to fight the crowds too much. Here is a cute pic of Sam, that silly sun obscured the monkey...but the little boy is cute, eh?
Maggie, sporting her elephant ears. It is a birthday weekend for one of the elephants...so there were all sorts of elephanty type stuff around...some was even free. Nice move Zoo.
The kids helped wash the car for the first time. The LOVED it. I mean, really LOVED it.
(yes, they are only in underwear, t-shirts, and flip-flops...but that is twice as much as most kids in rockwood when the sun is out. We've really embraced the culture.)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

And here I was thinking, "why get their shirts wet and dirty?" I guess I must have more of the naked gene.

Andie said...

i see your belly above those elephant ears! hello miles!! can't wait to meet you!

Eric 'n Leah said...

Yea, I'm really looking like a rail in that one, eh?
:-)

SIX Thirys said...

Thank you, by the way, for the adorable pics of the kids. They are official members of my fridge hall of fame. :-)