Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Moffat Christmas.

Well, we left Moffat Christmas last night at 8pm. By 9:45pm I was on my way to the ER with Maggie in tow. She has had a cold and it developed into a massive coughing fit/asthma attack. SO, due to her lack of regular breathing and nasty never ending cough, she had to go in. Bummer. We got home at about 1pm with a diagnosis of an upper respiratory infection (the beginnings of pneumonia) and acute coughing of some kind (aka: we don't want her to officially be asthmatic....so we'll just call it a bad cough right now). The good part is that she was hailed as the BEST child the Mt. Hood ER has possibly ever seen. She did a great job getting checked out by so many people and even sat still thru her chest x-ray....all on her own. Needless to say, we are glad to be home and she enjoyed her Popsicle a great deal.

Quick sidenote: I am glad that I somewhat randomly added the PBS SuperWhy and Sesame Street video podcasts the Ipod a while back....they came in terribly handy while trying to keep a 2 year old on the same bed for 3 hours. Thanks Apple. I love you more today than ever before.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Nothing makes life better than a popsicle, right? Hope you feel better soon, Mags!

-Ellie

Kate said...

Oh no! I'm glad that she was such a well behaved girl while at the hospital though. Hopefully normail breathing will resume soon!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Moffats! Hope Maggie is doing better and everyone is well!