Thursday, December 27, 2007

Later, is now.

Okay, so here is Sam's 'Hi, I'm two' Christmas picture. Nice, eh?

Sam got a tool set of sorts from Uncle Dan. It included a REAL hammer and a REAL measuring tape as just part of the fun. The hammer has been set aside for a while, but the measuring tape has been a hot commodity. Most things seem to be measuring a '4' or '6'. :-)

A very tired Maggie in her new raincoat with Leah's Uncle David. Quote from David- "She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. Ever."
Sam and Maggie have already gotten a lot of mileage out of their Cars cars and the floor mat that G&G got them. Nice idea guys.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ellie said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas. I love the pictures!

-Ellie

Andie said...

Leah, does it surprise you that I am opposite of your personality test in every area ? ha ha
Andie

Andie said...

PS. I am only 53% extraverted
and 53% intuition...
but I'm 89% feeling and 74% perceiving

Eric 'n Leah said...

Yeah, that was a total shocker. ;-)

Andie said...

okay. so we wanted to let you know that we are coming a different date than originally planned. (Long story)
We will be in town the weekend of the 26th of Jan.
Hope we can have you guys over.
Love, A