I am not a crafty lady, so it's a good thing that my kids are only 2. They were terribly impressed with the after nap activity today: dyed pasta necklaces. Sam was concentrating so hard on making his...it was awfully cute.
For being 'not so crafty' I'm impresed that you are doing crafts WITH the kids! I have been very crafty lately, but none of it with any help from the kids :) Way to go! Those pasta necklaces look like great fun.
3 comments:
Nice!! :) They look like they are having a blast!
So, you should email me and tell me how you are feeling and how the pregnancy is going - I think we are due around the same time! :)
briannekopp@cox.net
For being 'not so crafty' I'm impresed that you are doing crafts WITH the kids! I have been very crafty lately, but none of it with any help from the kids :) Way to go! Those pasta necklaces look like great fun.
Those look great! Did you dye the pasta yourself? You'll have to teach me how? The boys would love to do that!
Post a Comment