Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween- oh what a day.

I've never been a huge Halloween fan (thanks to my mom, who isn't either)- but with the little kids- it's starting to get kindof fun. Here is our little two member zoo we took trick or treating this year. The second pic is Sam attempting to roar like a lion. He insisted that he isn't just a lion- he is Simba, the Lion King. What about Maggie you ask? Well, she was tired before we even left the house...and a total wreck afterwards. BUT she did tell everyone she knew that she was a zebra- in case they couldn't tell.

Some pics of the fun. Tostie Arnold (the pooch) included.

Some Moffat cousins- Ashlynn, Kari, Sam, and Maggie. We missed Lorelai and Joel-boy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

They do look adorable! I hear you about not being a huge Halloween fan, we abstained from even passing out candy for a few years. But it's so much more fun with the little ones that enjoy the excitement, the costumes and the candy :)

Wilson Family said...

It was fun to see you guys out there! Sam and Maggie could not have looked better.

We will be praying for you tomorrow!

I just voted and I think you guys are going to have De-Ja Vu..... I had to be honest.

Andy