My husband is a science teacher at Reynolds High School. Recently in the paper there was an article that called the school a 'drop out factory'. We found it funny - in a kind of sick way I guess....
That is pretty interesting, I read the rebuttle then navigated to the school website and found your picture Eric. It looks like their are a lot of teachers around your age. It also looks like you have parent/teacher conferences tonight:) It's amazing all the stuff you can find out online! I can't wait to hear how many babies are in there. Love you, janelle
As you know Reynolds requires 27 credits to graduate. I find it interesting that all other schools in the area only require 24 as of this year! I guess that would make you come to the conclusion that I did...it is easier to graduate in another district. When you look at it this way, Reynolds doesn't sound so bad! :-)
Can I also just make the comment that REYNOLDS is not as bad as everyone thinks it is...Our two girls have gotten a great education and had some excellent teachers so far. Rob and Debbie
3 comments:
That is pretty interesting, I read the rebuttle then navigated to the school website and found your picture Eric. It looks like their are a lot of teachers around your age. It also looks like you have parent/teacher conferences tonight:) It's amazing all the stuff you can find out online! I can't wait to hear how many babies are in there.
Love you,
janelle
As you know Reynolds requires 27 credits to graduate. I find it interesting that all other schools in the area only require 24 as of this year! I guess that would make you come to the conclusion that I did...it is easier to graduate in another district. When you look at it this way, Reynolds doesn't sound so bad! :-)
You should check out this link also...The new diploma requirements for Oregon!
http://www.getreadyoregon.org/newrequirements.aspx#requirements
Can I also just make the comment that REYNOLDS is not as bad as everyone thinks it is...Our two girls have gotten a great education and had some excellent teachers so far.
Rob and Debbie
Post a Comment