Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sunriver. Finally.

Well, by now I figure most of you have seen pictures on Greg & Andrea's or Ryan & Michelle's blogs- but here are a few more. I was a little under the weather for the week (but still had a great time!! Sunriver, I like you!) and didn't take too many pictures. But I will share what I have. This first one is a little pre-bedtime movie and popcorn action by the eldest 5 cousins. The kids had a wonderful time hanging out together during the week. I think mine are now going through withdrawls....
We hit the park a couple of times. I like this pic a lot. Sam is lovin' it, Joel is falling over, and Great-Grandma Moffat has an awesome expression on her face.
A family pic. Nice face Mags.
Okay, too cute not to post.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: