Ok, so it's not so much an Ode, as the fulfillment of a request by my sister (in-law). SO, after a rather long wait, here are some new pic of the kids. These first two are from home, the last two are from Leah's parents house in California.
Maggie experiences her first ladybug. We never did get it on Sam, but I do believe that this ladybug actually might still be alive today...which is quite the accomplishment after two toddlers try to grab you up. This next pic is Sam one evening. I promise, if I had let him keep going, this kid would still be nursing today... Seriously, he is like a HUGE baby sometimes....(I am talking physically HUGE, although at times he is an emotional baby too...) :-)
'Ucky Dan' (Uncle Dan) is officially a volunteer police officer. Here he is sporting his fancy uniform as he uses a lint roller to get animal hair off his black shorts before he heads out to patrol neighborhood parties for "National Night Out"- which the rest of the family spent 'In' by the way.
Sam and Mags have loved getting to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa, and Uncle Dan and Stacie. Here is a shot of Maggie eating a chunk of RAW zucchini. What a goof!
Well Andrea, I hope that satisfies your appetite for a bit. Have fun at the beach!!! We'll see you soon!




2 comments:
Yeah, new pics! I'm so glad Andrea asked! :) I love the one of Eric helping Sam with his cup! Sammy is the same way at times. (of course not quite so much of the physically huge baby, but emotionally I wonder sometimes!) Although the times that he will hold still enough to cuddle are few, often he will sit on our laps while having his milk and/or reading a book. We miss you guys!
Yep, that satisfies. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment